Supportworks - A place where I can truly do my best work. | Glassdoor

"A place where I can truly do my best work."

Current Employee - Product Manager in Lincoln, NE

I have been working at Supportworks full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've worked at Supportworks since graduating. Over my time at Supportworks I've been challenged to do more and been given opportunities to push myself to new limits. When I think about what Supportworks has been for me and the teams I'ved worked with, it's been a place where they've provided us with all the tools our teams need to be successful. The limits of our success is up to how big we can dream it and how well... we can collaborate and execute together.

Cons

It's a diamond in the rough. If only people knew how much of an opportunity it could be for a place where they do their best work while working alongside others who are just as ambitious.

Supportworks2019-08-29

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great work environment. Great people."

Current Employee - Engineer

I have been working at Supportworks full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Fulfilling work....products are used every day to stabilize and repair residential and commercial properties and to provide end-consumers with peace of mind. Freedom to innovate. Development of strong friendships with contractors within the network. Company is intentional about maintaining a strong, positive and productive culture. Building and amenities are top notch.

Cons

We attract highly capable and self-motivated people. While having a bunch of high performers is obviously in the "pro" category, people that aren't as driven have a harder time here.

Supportworks2019-08-21
  2. "A community you can thrive in"

Current Employee - Director in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Supportworks full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Supportworks consists of a team of people that are genuine and committed to building something together. We have the freedom to grow and pursue a greater purpose in our careers.

Cons

As a fast growing company it is a challenge to keep our message and values in the forefront but I think we work hard to keep the culture the same.

Supportworks2019-08-13

Discover more reviews about Supportworks.