Surgical Care Affiliates - great | Glassdoor
  1. "great"

Current Employee - Director in Gulfport, MS

I have been working at Surgical Care Affiliates full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great place to work with lots of opportunity

Cons

limited by number of independent surgeons in geography.

Surgical Care Affiliates2019-09-11
  1. "Great company"

Former Employee - Materials Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Surgical Care Affiliates full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Surgical care affiliates has great values and leads their organization in an engaging way

Cons

Large organization so you need to be involved in order to be seen by executive leadership

Surgical Care Affiliates2019-08-14

"If you REALLY want to know about SCA...**unfiltered**"

I worked at Surgical Care Affiliates full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I recieved a paychecks No need to worry about working here for much longer, all the jobs are slowly being sent to India. (I am sure Management will deny that though)

Cons

This place makes big promises that always fall through. They "sale" you with their new changes and try to make them sound great. When all reality they are awful and hurt the employees. They pride themselves in their values but don't hold leadership, specialists and Rep2's to those standards. If you aren't kissing someone's butt you won't get anywhere. You can't say what you feel or you will be retaliated against and... HR won't do anything about it. Getting a raise or even the quarterly bonus is pretty much impossible. They do anything and everything to not pay you what you deserve. SCA wants out with the old and in with the new so they can brainwash them into their ways. Its like highschool but only getting paid. Team lead slept with multipe members of management on more then one occasion and the other person was fired while the Team Lead went on and got big recognition for something else. That's just one of many examples. SCA is big on drilling in the wrong personalities traits and making you become someone you are not. I do NOT reccomend this place.

Advice to Management

Management needs to stop worrying about what they are going to do that weekend or who they are going too slept with. Also lay off the drugs at work. Its VERY noticeable. I think its time for random drug tests. We shouldn't have a bad day because management is going through withdrawal. Team leads needs to also make time to help their teammates instead of screaming at people when they try and help other teammates.... To cliquey, its work...not middle school.

Surgical Care Affiliates2019-09-22

Discover more reviews about Surgical Care Affiliates.