Susquehanna International Group (SIG) - SIG, great people, latest technology, incredible growth. | Glassdoor

"SIG, great people, latest technology, incredible growth."

Former Employee - Senior Technologist in Bala-Cynwyd, PA

I worked at Susquehanna International Group (SIG) full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

SIG is a great company period. I worked at SIG in the Technology space for almost twenty-three years. During that time, I worked with great people, worked on the latest technology and witnessed incredible growth. SIG’s biggest asset are its people. I’ve worked with some incredibly talented people during my time there. People that are smart, hard-working, team oriented and respectful. I believe SIG strives to hire people with all of those qualities with equal emphasis on ALL of them. As a result, it promotes an environment of constant learning, challenges and success. It is not big leap to think that Technology plays a big role in most companies. It is the same at SIG but the difference being, SIG constantly assesses latest technology and if any of it can provide a competitive advantage, SIG will leverage it no matter how new it may be. They are in the business of assessing risk and that includes the use of technology. For a technologist this is the best type environment to learn, grow and be successful. As far as growth is concerned, over the last 23 years, I have seen SIG grow from 4 offices to 14 including international offices in Sydney, Dublin, Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. The bottom line is it did not stop growing the entire time I was there and there was no indication it was going to stop anytime soon. I could close this review with a pros and cons list but I think that can be read in other reviews. Some I would agree with and some I would not. One pro that I will always give SIG big kudos is in the area of benefits. They provided adoption assistance benefits 20 years ago during a time when it was not very common. I may be a bit biased but if this is the thought that always comes to mind after being at a company for over twenty years that speaks volumes about that company. It is a great company with great people, using great technology to fuel incredible growth. I think nothing more needs to be said.

Cons

All jobs and companies have their challenges. None here to merit a mention.

Continue reading
    Susquehanna International Group (SIG)2019-08-26
  1. "Great !!"

Former Employee - Trader in New York, NY

I worked at Susquehanna International Group (SIG) part-time for more than a year

Pros

So friendly people. So fun job

Cons

Salary is lower than other similar jobs

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)2019-12-16
  2. "Amazing culture and place to work"

Former Intern - Trade Operations Analyst in Bala Cynwyd, PA

I worked at Susquehanna International Group (SIG) for more than a year

Pros

Very smart people everywhere in the company, the culture is truly unparalleled from the lax dress code, friendliness of the average employee, and work place benefits.

Cons

No cons to report at all

Susquehanna International Group (SIG)2020-02-06

Discover more reviews about Susquehanna International Group (SIG).