Employee Review

Current Employee

Growth opportunities!

Apr 27, 2021 - Account Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sutherland has been able to flex during a tough year and transition employees to a work at home capacity and quickly flex to the changing needs of employees based on a new work at home lifestyle. Sutherland’s communication with all employees is wonderful and not just explaining what is changing but also the why behind the change

Cons

None that I can think of

Sutherland Experience Team

Hi there, and thank you for this 5-star review! As an employee-first company, Sutherland takes the health and safety of our employees seriously, especially during these challenging times. In fact, we aim to maintain a positive work experience for all our employees, whether they are working at one of our global locations or working from the comfort of home. Thanks again for your feedback, and hope you have a great day!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

great

Jun 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

great place to work work

Cons

it's a good place to be

Sutherland Experience Team

Hello, and thank you for this 5-star rating! As an employee-centric company, Sutherland is indeed a great place to work. We are thrilled that you are enjoying the experience, and hope you will continue to grow with us! Thank you for being part of our One Sutherland team! Have a wonderful day!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Sutherland is growing and evolving slowly but surely!

May 19, 2021 - Manager in Rochester, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm seeing a shift in the company culture as many of of the employees are now work at home. They are taking the extra initiative to compensate, reward and recognize their employees. Communication is constant from upper management and engagement in a remote workforce is highly active. There truly are endless opportunities for career advancement and upward mobility - You just have to want it and work for it. I've seen so many people move up from Consultant level to Senior Management. Work life balance has been discussed in the past, but now they have new technology to swap and change shifts to fit your personal life whenever needed. I am also well compensated for the work that I do. This is a company that will never stop growing and expanding and this is confirmed by all the new clients we continue to take on.

Cons

I think benefits could be better. For being such a huge company there is no 401K match that is offered. Medical and dental offerings are higher than most other companies.

Sutherland Experience Team

Hello, and thank you for this 5-star review! As an innovative employee-centric company, Sutherland indeed provides multiple avenues for professional development. In fact, we aim to ensure that our employees have the appropriate guidance and cutting-edge technology which can support career growth and foster a great working experience, whether they are working on-site or working from home. Thanks again, and hope you have an amazing day!

Discover more reviews about Sutherland.