Svam International - work | Glassdoor

"work"

Pros

faster job search and marketing team has lot of contact

Cons

less billing rate and bench time exp is bad.

Other Employee Reviews for Svam International

1. "Working envirnment"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Svam International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great place to work. I am working with SVAM from last 18 months and happy be with SVAM. SVAM sponsors first time travel ticket (from India) for employee and family and helps to find job in very short time and give free accommodation until he/she gets job. For relocation(in case of getting job outside state/city), provides the expenses for two weeks of stay in hotel and travelling ticket (even from hotel to office) . SVAM gives salary even if you are not on project. After getting project, hikes the salary on regular basis. Files for GC for sure (and there is no limit of number months/years for working with SVAM for filing GC). I think this is what any employee expects from any company.

Cons

I feel salary we get is average.

2. "Great LGBT-Friendly Workplace"

Current Employee - Senior Java Software Engineer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Java Software Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at Svam International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am a Mexican Citizen and Transgender Woman. I've been working with SVAM for almost 3 years. Since I joined back in January 2015 I have been assigned to one of their awesome clients based in New York City to this day and that means stability which is essential to me. SVAM's management and wonderful HR staff have always supported me when I have been in need; this support goes from simply listening to me on work related issues to fully support and embrace my legal, medical and social transition. A few of the benefits that I will mention and I love about SVAM are: TN Visa Sponsorship (TN Visa fees reimbursement is always paid in full after a couple of days of submitting the request), payroll is always paid on time, they offer very decent salary advances and full Green Card process sponsorship which by the way I am currently enrolled in.
    Although I agree with other reviews that salary for the first year could be better or is low, personally looking back in retrospect at the big picture I have gained a lot more than just money. So far I have managed to fulfill several very personal dreams thanks to SVAM's support, understanding, patience and business in the New York City area where I now live. Did I mentioned that they host an awesome annual end-of-year party on a beautiful country club every December? Well, employees working in the New York City area are always invited like it has been in my case. For this and many reasons I consider SVAM International one of the best places to work in the USA.

Cons

None worth of mentioning here.

Advice to Management

I know is a tough business and I really commend you for paying a fair rate and for the benefits you offer to compensate. Thank You for standing to your word, everything I was offered during my interview process, welcome letter and contract has been met.