Swift Transportation - Lack of true dirrection - | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Swift Transportation

"Lack of true dirrection -"

Current Employee - Management
Current Employee - Management

Pros

The people in general are nice -

Cons

Everything changes - more things are added daily and there is never enough time to get things done. I work over 50 hours a week and I leave the office with tons of work that I have to catch up with.

Advice to Management

Too many meetings that are just blah blah blah - never see your upper management see what you realy do as they only what things done. Can never set things up as needed as you are always working more than one job during the day.

Other Employee Reviews for Swift Transportation

"Swift is my family, I love my job, am treated well and do my best to treat others the same"

Current Employee - Shop
    Current Employee - Shop

Pros

It has bee my experience that our management team treats everyone professionally and like family. basically our senior management and are young and have fresh ideas as well as a desire to see Swift achive greatness.The folks in those positions are very serious about being the best we can be, that not only means taking care of our customers but our Swift family as well. We have new traing, programs and process's in place that have had a tremoundous effect on how we do things, how we communicate and treat our customers both internal and external.

Cons

We need better communication,
    Not just from mamagement but from all support staff and our drivers. We all need to treat each other with more respect.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all you do, please continue looking forward and doing the right things

"fair"

Pros

large freight base with terminals close to home

Cons

poor management especially sales department

Advice to Management

Hire more after hours help and stop taking lousy freight that is not fit for over the road business, cut out the grocery warehouse business unless you can negotiate drop and hook with them.