Swift Transportation - You put more in than you will ever get out. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Swift Transportation

"You put more in than you will ever get out."

Former Employee - Operations
Former Employee - Operations

Pros

Lasting relationships with some co-workers.
Great technology and equipment to get the job done. Better than average training programs. Great benefits.

Cons

Promotions are more by the good ole boys system and not merit based. The more capable of performing the more is expected of you with out being compensated for the extra work. Raises, when the company had them were not fairly given out.

Other Employee Reviews for Swift Transportation

"Lack of true dirrection -"

Current Employee - Management
    Current Employee - Management

Pros

The people in general are nice -

Cons

Everything changes - more things are added daily and there is never enough time to get things done. I work over 50 hours a week and I leave the office with tons of work that I have to catch up with.

Advice to Management

Too many meetings that are just blah blah blah - never see your upper management see what you realy do as they only what things done. Can never set things up as needed as you are always working more than one job during the day.

"Swift is my family, I love my job, am treated well and do my best to treat others the same"

Current Employee - Shop
    Current Employee - Shop

Pros

It has bee my experience that our management team treats everyone professionally and like family. basically our senior management and are young and have fresh ideas as well as a desire to see Swift achive greatness.The folks in those positions are very serious about being the best we can be, that not only means taking care of our customers but our Swift family as well. We have new traing, programs and process's in place that have had a tremoundous effect on how we do things, how we communicate and treat our customers both internal and external.

Cons

We need better communication,
    Not just from mamagement but from all support staff and our drivers. We all need to treat each other with more respect.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all you do, please continue looking forward and doing the right things