Swift Transportation - Proven to be a great place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Swift Transportation

"Proven to be a great place to work"

Current Employee - Truck Driver in Morris, IL
Current Employee - Truck Driver in Morris, IL

I have been working at Swift Transportation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Nice equipment kept up nicely (usually! LOL) great people

Cons

No price of living raise's, or any raise's ever. Hard to get important information sometimes

Other Employee Reviews for Swift Transportation

"Run, don't walk, away from this company"

Former Employee - Human Resources in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Human Resources in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Swift Transportation full-time

Pros

Seems like a good job until you actually start working there.

Cons

By far the worst work experience I ever had. I worked in HR and the other HR leaders are nothing but unethical dishonest bullies. Don’t buy into the dynamic culture and great leaders that they try to sell you on, it doesn’t exist. People from the outside coming into this department quickly learn that they mean nothing. The existing team can’t handle someone new who actually knows how to do their job. I was lied about, accused of all kinds of things, excluded, and bullied all within 30 days of working there. And, the person who heads up the HR department stands behind them. Her only concern is the security and happiness of her girls. It an unhealthy and miserable environment to be in.

Don't waste your time, talent, or efforts here, its not appreciated nor does it matter to them. I'm writing this because most people start a new job with good intentions and a desire to do a good job. At Swift, when you’re new and do a good job, you’ll get blindsided with this treatment before you even know its happening and nobody cares.

Advice to Management

Take another look at your leadership staff. Your culture of excellence doesn't exist.

"Good to work when you don't hv any work. mr motes money making skills are making him rich not swift transportation ."

Former Employee - Business Intelligence Analyst in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Business Intelligence Analyst in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Swift Transportation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Nice location and lot of inefficient managers..you can manage ur work as non driver.

Cons

No career path , useless grades and job descriptions...they never match with ur job, pay or description. lately after Moyes is out for a while, the bonus are starting good other wise employees use to get us$ 25 ?..max. So funny but its reality.

Advice to Management

Stop thinking of making money like in old days....give back to serving employees, any how Mr Moyes can,t carry all the money in his pickup truck.