Swift Travel Deals - Swift Travel Deals | Glassdoor

"Swift Travel Deals"

Current Employee - Travel Agent
Current Employee - Travel Agent

I have been working at Swift Travel Deals full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Swift Travel Deals has great company management and leaders. You have the ability to set your own hours and work from the comfort of your own home. Swift Travel Deals offers international and domestic training options from travel agents and flexible work hours. I enjoy the surprise bonuses and the merit based bonuses. Swift Travel Deals has allowed me to meet many influential people and travel the world. The best part about the travel agent job is being able to work from home with unlimited commissions and great pay.

Cons

There are no cons about Swift Travel Deals

Other Employee Reviews for Swift Travel Deals

1. "Travel Consultant Contractor"

Current Employee - Travel Agent in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Travel Agent in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Swift Travel Deals full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Highest commissions I ever made. Gave me my own website. Extensive training with Travel Expert. Company reorganized which benefited the Contractors. No micro managing. Family type work environment. Company cleaned up database, hired skilled Executives and stopped doing business with clients and older Agents who were adverse which has benefited the new Contractors and company as a whole in my opinion. Very detailed and gives you a ton of travel tips, information and training. No MLM or monthly fees. Has internal service team to help you and book travel when you cannot. Work from home or from my cell phone.

Cons

New company and every new company experiences growing pains. I've been with company for 3 months and I've been able to quit my job and pay off one of my credit cards. I've been working more than 40 hours a week which can be a drag but I am in control of my time and work load so the work life balance is ok.

Advice to Management

Maybe open 7 days a week to accommodate leads and staff

2. "Review"

Current Employee - Travel Agent in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Travel Agent in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Swift Travel Deals part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Work and life balance is a plus for busy moms and dads. Media attention allows for individual success. Training, support

Cons

With close to 300,000 clients it is very hard to get a real day off from working. Your phone rings non stop with clients, your email is also always full and the clients don't accept the fact that you have a life as well.

Advice to Management

Make all clients respect office hours