Swisher International - Very Good | Glassdoor

"Very Good"

Former Employee - Promotions Department in Wheeling, WV
Former Employee - Promotions Department in Wheeling, WV

Pros

Very well compensated for your work

Cons

The job was very monotonous.

Advice to Management

None

Other Employee Reviews for Swisher International

1. "Cigar Lovers Dream Job"

Former Employee - Production Maintenance Mechanic in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Production Maintenance Mechanic in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

It's a large facility with a lot happening. The People working there are friendly and help you fit in. Its a Union Shop with Great Pay and a killer Pension Plan. Cigar Culture is encouraged !

Cons

The Pace is fast and long hours are the rule for many critical positions. Politics play a big part in how you fit in to the culture. The nature of the job is tobacco products manufacturing. The air is thick with tobacco dust from the machines and the humidity causes mold everywhere - its not hot but after several months or years of breathing the factory air you may have some issues.

Advice to Management

It is one of the best jobs Ive ever had - Fair Pay , Great benefits, Nice co-workers - You should work hard to improve the air quality in the plant -Set up an air quality monitoring program and do health screenings for respiratory problems The workers will appreciate it. Everyone I worked with loved the job. The dust was the only drawback and people were afraid to say anything. I don't even want to go there.

2. "Utility"

Pros

Thr Pros from working at Swisher International is the pay is great. I have always enjoyed the challenges of the job inn the beginning and now I challenge myself to do better everyday

Cons

The cons to working at Swisher is my hours have been cut and the fear of the layoff affecting me and I become unemployed

Advice to Management

I don't have any advice to management because in our weekly safety meeting any issues are put on the table