Swoon - Professional Recruiter | Glassdoor

"Professional Recruiter"

Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Swoon full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Culture, Our CEO, Everyone you get to work with.

I just started here and have had nothing but a positive experience so far. Swoon is a great company, and by getting a feel for the culture here there is no wonder why they have won so many awards. I have observed how others collaborate with their candidates and wish I had such an experience when searching for employment opportunities in the past. I am looking forward to see my career develop in this role

Cons

None so far. It really depends on your background and what experience you have coming in to this role. But still nothing yet

Advice to Management

All have been extremely helpful in developing their employees

Swoon Response

Aug 8, 2017

Thank you for writing this post, you are awesome!

Other Employee Reviews for Swoon

"Something great on the verge of something greater"

Current Employee - Professional Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Swoon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Swoon is a company where you can really make your own career path. If you have drive, you will be successful here. It has the traditional challenges of staffing but the leadership is willing to be open and address it with you. How many other companies can you speak to the CEO and President openly with a welcomed response?!? Its truly a team environment. If you want a work hard, play hard environment, Swoon is a great place!

Cons

This is staffing and it is not for everyone as they say. If you have a strong work ethic, willing to work on creating relationships with candidates, you will find success here. You get what you put into it so if you are one that waits for things to come to you, this isn't a fit.

Advice to Management

Keep up with the transparency and developing the individuals in Swoon. Career growth is huge!

"Best company I've worked for!"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Swoon full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I'm still relatively new, started at the beginning of the year, however I already feel like family here! This company is very welcoming, inclusive and exciting. There are so many opportunities to get involved with the company and I really appreciate having the ability to join different committees. Swoon has super fun events and also engages with local charities. It is so refreshing to be part of an organization that loves to give back as much as I do! I'm so happy to be part of this team :)

Cons

There are so many things going on at once that it can cause long hours, however that comes with the industry.

Advice to Management

You're doing great!