KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Analyst

May 10, 2022 - Trust and Safety Analyst in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay culture enviroment and managment

Cons

Outsourced jobs not making sure transfers are being aware of schedules

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fantastic environment

Jun 1, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, coworkers, upper management, benefits. Everything is amazing

Cons

Don’t really have any negatives

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I've been Swoon'd

Apr 29, 2022 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

My experience with Swoon has been nothing short of amazing. Firstly, the interview process was very calm. I had 5 total chats with members from Swoon. I would say that there 3 interviews total with 2 additional check-ins that were quick check-ins on how I was feeling with my recruiter. She was very thorough and extremely communicative throughout the process. Interview Process: 1. Phone Chat 2. Interview with Team-Panel (This may be different depending on role and specific team). 3. Panel Interview for Specific Team (Again this may differ for role and team.) First Month: I was able to fly into the Chicago for a week of onboarding. It was amazing! The team and team members were extremely inviting. We also got the chance to talk with recently hired Swooners and that was a very helpful piece in confirming that I made the right decision. Training has continued even remotely. There are constant chances to reach out to anyone on your team, another team or senior level management to have a conversation. We do company-wide weekly check-ins and Duck Days at the end of the month-where we play games. If you are a person who likes to be acknowledged for their hardwork this is a great company to be able to see that!

Cons

Currently there haven't been any cons. I am still a month in and so far no red flags.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Swoon.

Swoon Photos

+ Add Photo
Swoon photo of: Just a fun, fall team outing with some of our Business Development Team
Swoon photo of: West Coast=Best Coast
Swoon photo of: Recruiting Team Working in the Office
Swoon photo of: Development Team Happy Hour
Swoon photo of: Digital, Marketing & Creative Happy Hour
Swoon photo of: Our Women's Initiative Network donating supplies to Hope Haven
Swoon photo of: The team hanging out in our WeWork common area.