Symmetry Financial Group - High Integrity, Great Values, Great ROI on time & money | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Symmetry Financial Group

"High Integrity, Great Values, Great ROI on time & money"

Current Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They have a very simple, duplicatable business model. Anyone with a strong work ethic and a good business mind should have great success with Symmetry Financial Group. It has tremendous rewards for those who really apply themselves. They are firm believers that time and money are the true definition of wealth.
Coming from a business model in the insurance industry where most of the money was being made by the managers, it is refreshing to see that they truly care about the long term relationships and making sure the new agents have all the tools they need to be profitable from day one.

Cons

It's not easy. It takes hard work and being accountable to their system. You can't do it your own way

Advice to Management

Keep that balance that is making SFG a company committed to sharing the wealth of opportunity.
Keep up all the SFG trips and outings. Looking forward to Alaska.

Other Employee Reviews for Symmetry Financial Group

"Saved me from a life of quiet desperation"

Current Employee - Field Underwriter in Ames, IA
    Current Employee - Field Underwriter in Ames, IA

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Mentoring and support, humble leadership, great system. SFG saved me from leaving the insurance industry. I was struggling and leading a life of quiet desperation until I found SFG I was on a fast track out of the industry. I'm happy and fulfilled. Went out my first week and wrote $7300 on leads that were two years old. I had been writing no business and going broke fast.

Cons

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Advice to Management

Keep it up guys.

"Symmetry Financial Group truly shares the wealth of opportunity"

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Strong leadership. A system that works. Open market. No ceiling on your income. Winning culture. Balance of time and money. Great trips. After about a year of selling I was able to get out of the field using the system. Before SFG, my family struggled financially. In fact, we were in some trouble. If it was not for SFG, I would not be in the industry. Being in an industry with purpose is important to me, and having a company that I truly believe in is amazing. SFG helps me grow as a business person, and as leader.

Cons

None. None. None. None. None.