Symmetry Financial Group - If you're an entrepreneur this is the company for you | Glassdoor

"If you're an entrepreneur this is the company for you"

Current Employee - Builder & Producer in Poquoson, VA

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexibility, insane income potential, no boss, diverse product offerings, business ownership, great mentorship & training, leadership coaching, solid and down-to-earth values.

Cons

can't switch agencies if your upline sucks being self employed you have to find your own benefits

Symmetry Financial Group2019-09-12

Symmetry Financial Group Response

December 12, 2019Marketing Specialist

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for choosing Symmetry. We are delighted to hear that Symmetry has had such a positive impact on you and your life!

1. "Very Helpful"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Broadlands, VA

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group part-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy to start, great hours, very helpful

Cons

none i've found so far

Symmetry Financial Group2020-02-20

"The Real Review"

Current Employee - Licensed Field Agent in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work your own hours. Stay at home job 60% of the time. Very positive environment. Great conventions to travel and meet people. Potential to recruit everyone you know. When your up - feels amazing to be there. And once you take a turn, well then, see below...

Cons

Let me explain to you - that - it pains me to write this. This company took me a long way. But what I never realized, is if you compaire them to other brokers, they are low on the compensation scale. Start at 60% - I have had offers to start at 70% and even 85%. If you don't like running a team and recruiting, then don't bother. If you manage to write enough business to make a living, you need to get help - you would need to hire people to set appointments. Your really running your entire business and your upline will give you the moral boost. The Con is the debt - you will end up going bankrupt, owe the IRS - and probably be reported to Vector and go bust. They pressure you into taking out more lead orders, it gets expensive. Ah - you best hope nobody charges back a deal. The business is a doggy dog world. The guys who recruit are at the top of the chain. The sad truth is I made my upline thousands, when I was going broke, he wouldn't loan me a dime to save my life. I was selling everything I own, and taking out more debt to pay for leads. I was a great agent, above average - in fact I made it much farther then 80% of the new hires. No benefits, No 401k, No insurance, once you pay for leads and benefits, you best hope your buying the $30 dollar leads to get some good clients. It is really hard, I think if you make it, you probably know how to run a business - not for an average Joe in my opinion.

Symmetry Financial Group2019-06-20

Symmetry Financial Group Response

December 19, 2019Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Here at Symmetry, we strive to provide the best opportunity and resources to maximize an agent’s profitability. Our unique system affords agents the opportunity to make a great living while achieving their personal goals and objectives in the short, medium and long term. If you would like to discuss your feedback or concerns, please reach out to us at customerservice@sfglife.com.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Symmetry Financial Group.