Synaptic Advisory Partners - Salesforce.com Developer | Glassdoor

"Salesforce.com Developer"

Current Employee - Salesforce Developer in Annapolis, MD
Current Employee - Salesforce Developer in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Synaptic Advisory Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great experience, great people to work with, flexible schedule, casual office environment.

Cons

Occasionally long hours to get the job done.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

Other Employee Reviews for Synaptic Advisory Partners

"Casual atmosphere, great place to work!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Annapolis, MD
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Synaptic Advisory Partners part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Synaptic is a young company that is in a growth mode. They are expanding their staff and offer a lot of growth potential to their employees. If you like to work independently and colloborate on a team then this is the place for you. Beacuse the company is small there is a lot opportunity to learn new things and take on additional responsibilities. I love the loication in Annapolis and not having a long commute!

Cons

Haven't found any so far

Advice to Management

keep doing what you are doing

2. "Super Smart People, Supportive Environment"

I have been working at Synaptic Advisory Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Synaptic is a really incredible place to work. I've grown so much in my time here and feel appreciated for all of the work that I do, no matter how small the project. I can honestly say I work with very intelligent, driven people who are rooting for me to succeed in whatever I do. My favorite thing about working for Synaptic is that I truly feel like my input is heard and that I have a seat at the table when it really counts. Work-life balance is also awesome which is a huge plus for any work environment these days.

Cons

Growing pains have been tough on the company which is to be expected when small companies grow so quickly. But the growth has sadly impacted some of the culture aspects we enjoyed in the past.

Advice to Management

We've grown a lot in the last year or so and when I started I could really feel the #WhateverItTakes attitude that the company touts. I felt like everyone was willing to do what was necessary to be successful, regardless of title or position. As we've grown and departments become more defined, we've lost a bit of that spark and attitudes have changed. Never lose what made Synaptic unique in the first place!