Syndicate Bank - loved my job till I got promoted as assistant manager | Glassdoor
  1. "loved my job till I got promoted as assistant manager"

Former Employee - Assistant Bank Manager in Bangalore

I worked at Syndicate Bank full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Job security, good working conditions, wonderful staff, home atmosphere, pension benefits loan facilities , good compensation . It is possible to have a wonderful work life balance if you are a clerk, as a junior managerial staff younger generation who are more tech savvy can breeze through the job, opportunities are high in the next few years as many people are retiring...younger generation who would like to work and...

Cons

understaffed, overworked, stressed, and horrible transfer policies...anywhere in rural India, very long working hours, people retiring and vacancies not being filled up fast

Advice to Management

please help the junior managerial staff by employing more people to help them... give proper training to older staff who you need for their experience but who lack in technical training to meet the rapid technological changes

Syndicate Bank2014-03-07
  1. "Manager"

Former Employee - Manager, MIS Department in Tampa, FL

I worked at Syndicate Bank for more than 5 years

Pros

Any professional working in Syndicate Bank will come to know the end to end process of the project. Since it is a Government Organization and is looking for Upgrading the Technologies, One can see the whole process of migration activities which is really an honor to be part of the migration process.

Cons

There ae no mandatory Trainings and Certifications. Also, the process for getting the requests for training will take longer duration and may not be favorably considered. And at the last, the persons who were working with the organization will not be trained at the current pace where the outside technologies were progressing.

Advice to Management

Train the staff and improve the quality of the output by appointing the appropriate team leaders.

Syndicate Bank2016-08-28
  2. "Clerk"

Current Employee - Clerk in Bangalore Rural

I have been working at Syndicate Bank full-time

Pros

Good work environment Great work life balance

Cons

bureaucratic colleagues Promotional aspects are slow

Syndicate Bank2019-07-18

Discover more reviews about Syndicate Bank.