SynergisticIT - Decent office with good trainers and marketing team | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SynergisticIT

"Decent office with good trainers and marketing team"

Current Employee - Senior Java Developer in Portland, OR

Pros

The training was really good. It is highly sturctured . They have good marketing team and the best of all is that they never missed one payments .
I would say that their training is excellent. I would recommend this place for freshers. It is more that whta you pay for it.

Cons

The training would look like like too much. I had to work really hard. Too many interviews lined up. I did not even get time to look into the requirements.

Advice to Management

Great team with good recruiters and marketing team. The recruiters are very supportive and very transperant. Good place to work with.

Other Employee Reviews for SynergisticIT

"Amazing staffing organisation"

Current Employee - Java Developer in Fremont, CA
    Current Employee - Java Developer in Fremont, CA

Pros

I am really happy that I was a part of Synergisticit as a consultant. The training was really good. I used to attend 5 hours of training in a day and after that we used to work together till 5 in the evening on our assignments. The batches were small and all of the batchmates were very focused so it was esy for us to get a project.
    The marketing team also did a good job. We get calls till we join the client site.
    Great guest house. Everything was taken care off.

Cons

1)The technical screening is very hard. So its not even easy to get into their training.
    2) The training is not easy - 5 hours of training and after that we have to put in 4 hours.
    3)Marketing is super fast. All you do in a day is to talk with clients and vendors.

Advice to Management

The management is good. They have very good trainers. Marketing team is also great.
    They might have few flaws here and there but i really dont care as they were able to get me a project real quick.

"Great School for java"

Current Employee - Senior Java Developer in Portland, OR

Pros

Synergisticit is known for its java placement. It is really very hard to get into the training batch. They screen you in and out before they take you. Once you are in the training there is no looking back. I had to put in like 4-6 hours of extra work and they go me a project exactly in the 10th week as promised.Their interview preparation classes are really great. Absolutely fantastic marketing team with good client base, batches are small, one on one with the trainers towards the end, Good collection of books for java.

Cons

Sometimes I feel the training is a little slow, but they spend extra hours on the weekend.
    As others said i got way to many calls in the second week of my marketing which I personally could not handle.

Advice to Management

Good going. Students can trust you people for a job placement. Good guest house accomodation facilities are provided to the candidates