1. "Awesome company!"

5.0
    Former Intern - Software Engineer

I worked at SynergisticIT

Pros

1. Deliver what they promise 2. Friendly staff 3. Goal oriented

Cons

1. Time commitment may be bit off.

Continue reading

SynergisticIT Response

Manager

thanks for your review we appreciate it

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Very thorough in approach"

5.0
    Current Employee - Full Stack Programmer in Fremont, CA

I have been working at SynergisticIT full-time for more than a year

Pros

very thorough in their approach to what i learnt at Synergistic. Had hands on experience to tech which i would not have been able to get elsewhere. value which i gained by being here was comparable to something which will take me 3-4 times longer to achieve elsewhere. I could leverage the experience at synergisticit to move onto a another client based on the projects done here. it may be intense at times for some people but the achievements after everything when the dust settles around you , the sweat and the grime pays off. I had calls from revature, was considering hackreactor/Galvanize but these people had the best word of mouth from people i had spoken to. The best thing was that i could work remotely if i wanted to and could come onsite if i wanted to which helped a lot. $95 Grand was my offer after finishing with Synergisticit and that is wonderful for a guy who companies did not even consider emailing back before joining synergisticit guys. the people and programmers/trainers who you work with are excellent with deep knowledge . some might have some strong accents but not something which you wont be able to understand.

Cons

some strong but understandable accents but all of it really helped me learn many things once i got comfortable as their experience trumped the accent

Continue reading

SynergisticIT Response

Manager

thanks for your review we appreciate it

2. "They train you well and get you good placement"

4.0
    Former Employee - Java Software Developer in Fremont, CA

I worked at SynergisticIT full-time for less than a year

Pros

Boot camp or college? This question must have crossed your mind at least once if you are from IT background. Let me tell you the right answer – always camp! They are a better option for people who want to save time and money without compromising on the education part. You still get to learn a new skill that will prepare you for a competitive job and you still get placed with top companies since they have also started giving preference to camp graduates. I have always been a boot camp lover because of the passion they ignite in you. Like if you really want to be a coder, just join a camp and they will change your whole career. If you want to change your career or enhance your skill set then I can share some good camp names from which you can decide. Udacity, Thinkful, Grace Hopper program, SynergisticIT, Devmountain, and Bloc etc are some top names in the industry. They all have a variety of programs including JavaScipt, Advanced Java, NSS, HTML, Data learning, and C #/.Net among other programming languages. You can enroll for part or full time courses or can even do remote classes. They have flexible payment plans for most courses and places like SynergisticIT even provides on job technical support anytime you want for a year. For me, SynergisticIT was the savior since they trained me well and then got me placement. Their thorough training, small groups and online classes module is quite helpful. They market you as per your skills and get you a higher than average salaried job. For a good boot camp, they surely take away the cake!

Cons

As long as a student is willing to work hard for full time course, I dont think they will encounter any problem.

Discover more reviews about SynergisticIT.