Cover image for Sysco

Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great company

Mar 30, 2021 - Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great and stable company and positive outlook

Cons

Long hours and highly competitive

Be the first to find this review helpful

Sysco Response

Director

Thanks for sharing your feedback about what it’s like to be a member of the Sysco team. We strive for excellence as we help our customers succeed. Keep up the good work!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Work hard. Be rewarded.

Nov 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility. Work from home/road locally. Compensation (if you remain committed to company and succeed).

Cons

Can’t turn it off. Six day a week customer delivery (mon-sat). Customers order Sunday. 9pm cutoff for next day ordering for some (not all) customers. Trucks are delivery as early as 5am. Customers, some, are working until midnight. Always need to be available for call/text/email. Control very little other than relationship.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Sysco Response

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at Sysco. We understand how important it is to maintain balance and we’re glad that you’ve found that balance with us!

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Not worth it

Sep 28, 2022 - Market Finance
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can get some good experience, pay is ok, looks good on resume

Cons

Terrible culture, very old school. There is a reason its a revolving door and they cant keep anyone. I'm sticking it out for another couple months so it doesnt look like I'm constantly jumping jobs, but the Upper Mgt here promotes a terrible culture. No investment in the people that are here and they're rude and disrespectful on top of it. I'm not talking the lower level mangment at the house level, they are great folks,. But I dont know any folks at my level that are not looking to jump ship. The VP's and above need to learn how to treat people with respect and not think everyone else is a Peon who will never be good enough... (not joking....thats the motivation style...tell you you suck and get you to Rise to the Challenge). Not a company I would want to work at for more than 2 years and I used to work at Amazon...that should tell you somthing.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Sysco.

Sysco Careers

Cover image for Sysco

The Sysco Story Building customer relationships requires time, effort and sincerity. For Sysco, it began with a promise to assist...More

• Diversity
  • Benefits
  • Safety
  • Military

Sysco Photos

+ Add Photo
Sysco photo of: Sysco
Sysco photo of: Chosen as Forbes Global World's Best Employers  for 2018!

Sysco Job Seekers Also Viewed