System One - Great Company to Work For | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for System One

"Great Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Recruiter
Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at System One full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

As an internal recruiter for System One, I find the resources that I am provided to do my job second to none. Beyond the technology, the nationwide network of recruiters provide me with a vast resource to help fill almost any position that my clients send my way. The company's motto is to try to say yes to out of the box opportunities if they make sense. My manager is great as is the office environment. Work with a great team.

Cons

After 4 years at this office, I couldn't be happier with my job so don't know what to put here.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Read these reviews and try to address if there are any shortcomings, but many times the low pay or other negative comments are a result of the clients pay and requirements.

Other Employee Reviews for System One

"Great pay, but that's about it"

Current Contractor - Contractor
    Current Contractor - Contractor

I have been working at System One as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pay is much higher than similar agencies; gaps between assignments are short if your work is good; a good place to go if you're having trouble finding other, permanent work, but don't drop anchor here

Cons

Obscenely expensive benefits; poor communication between employees and management; little chance for advancement; no paid time off-not even sick days

Advice to Management

Communicate more clearly with your people. Keep us up to speed on the things that affect us. Offer at least paid holidays, because we have no choice but to be off when the office we're contracted to is closed.

"Very nice people"

Pros

Nice pay probably the best rate arround

Cons

Expensive benefits , i can´t afford them