Cover image for Systems Alliance

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, leadership, products & services!

Jun 15, 2020 - Director Talent Acquisition in Hunt Valley, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership is great! I feel they actually try to live the culture tagline: Hungry, Humble, smart. I've recruited for lots of companies over the years and all the good and bad at a company trickles down from the top. The leaders of this company care for their teams and their customers. They regularly discuss and live out the mission of solving problems for their customers and employees. They also happen to be top-notch talent! The people in general are nice, helpful, caring, and genuine. Their work is superb! They don't lose customers, because the customers know that everyone at SAI is on mission together to solve their problems. Everyone wants to feel like their solving problems in the world, and here you can do it. The company is at a great spot in it's maturity. They have both stability and lots of opportunities to make an impact.

Cons

Nothing major. Normal growing pains mostly.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Listens to employees and takes care of them

Jan 6, 2023 - Team Lead in Hunt Valley, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Over the years I have spent at SAI the owner/CEO and leadership have shown that they really care about employees and they regularly make changes to improve things. We have generous PTO and stock options now.

Cons

As a small company healthcare options are more limited but they do the best they can.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Atmosphere

Jul 8, 2021 - Tech Support Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone there wants to see you succeed. Not once have I felt like no one there cared for me. Every day I'm in the office the CEO and CTO go out of their way to talk to me.

Cons

Literally no cons about this company.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Systems Alliance.

Systems Alliance Photos