Systems Evolution - The opportunity I have been seeking my entire career | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Systems Evolution

"The opportunity I have been seeking my entire career"

Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Systems Evolution full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Experienced and talented group of dedicated and like-minded professional peers. The organization is flat with a high degree of client focus and team collaboration. Clients are local – great work life balance. Employee ownership model fosters culture of collaboration rather than competition based upon an arbitrary forced ranking system found in other employers. Compensation is highly competitive. Management provides an open book with financials, opportunities, challenges, and most importantly decision making.

Cons

Not the right fit for those with narrow professional focus. Must be willing to play many roles to provide client value.

Advice to Management

Continue the ownership model and guard the culture of the company. These are the key differentiators.

Other Employee Reviews for Systems Evolution

"There is no “I” in Team"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Systems Evolution full-time (More than a year)

Pros

SEI is a team that is more than just a group of individuals. Our team works together to achieve shared goals. We understand teamwork is joint action by a group of people who put the team's vision above their own benefit.

SEI builds a group of dynamic leaders who set the stage for team success by providing information and a positive atmosphere. They also know how to share leadership on a team. When other team members have the skills and knowledge to take the lead, our dynamic leaders become followers.

A highly collaborative environment, collaboration is the key to SEI’s success. There is a collaborative element to everything SEI does. This allows us to draw upon a knowledge base that takes advantage of experience and skill sets unique to each individual that substantially improves the final outcome of every goal.

Cons

Building the right team is critical to our success, finding quality recruits can sometimes be a timely and challenging process.

Advice to Management

Visionaries with clear and defined goals, twenty years strong, keep up the great work?

"Great firm! A challenging, but incredibly rewarding experience."

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Systems Evolution full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Consulting is such a dynamic, intriguing enterprise. To succeed it requires an innovative culture that is consistently engaged in making good strategic decisions, in brainstorming about the best practices for managing teams and projects, and in researching the latest technology trends. SEI is able to fashion these components together into a tried and true delivery model.

I’ve spent my entire career in consulting, and I’ve had not seen or experienced a firm like Systems Evolution, Inc. The caliber of the consultants is extremely high and the quality of client engagements and ownership is a breath of fresh air compared to my experience at other consulting firms. The compensation model is extremely competitive and there is ample opportunity to help drive the local office.

Cons

No objections here… We are making great strides in many different areas.

Advice to Management

Continue to stick to your values.