Systems Evolution - There is no “I” in Team | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Systems Evolution

"There is no “I” in Team"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Systems Evolution full-time (More than a year)

Pros

SEI is a team that is more than just a group of individuals. Our team works together to achieve shared goals. We understand teamwork is joint action by a group of people who put the team's vision above their own benefit.

SEI builds a group of dynamic leaders who set the stage for team success by providing information and a positive atmosphere. They also know how to share leadership on a team. When other team members have the skills and knowledge to take the lead, our dynamic leaders become followers.

A highly collaborative environment, collaboration is the key to SEI’s success. There is a collaborative element to everything SEI does. This allows us to draw upon a knowledge base that takes advantage of experience and skill sets unique to each individual that substantially improves the final outcome of every goal.

Cons

Building the right team is critical to our success, finding quality recruits can sometimes be a timely and challenging process.

Advice to Management

Visionaries with clear and defined goals, twenty years strong, keep up the great work?

Other Employee Reviews for Systems Evolution

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Systems Evolution full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

So many great things about this company which include:
    Work/family balance
    A true sense of team
    SEI only hires the best
    We work hard and play hard together as a team
    Great benefits

Cons

I have not come across anything that I consider to be a negative. It really is an amazing team to be a part of!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

"A Perfect Match"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Systems Evolution full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I wasn't looking for a change in employers, but when an SEI consultant shared the culture, vision and employee dedication, I said, "It sounds like the perfect company for a consultant." He replied, "It is." I took a step away from a stable, satisfying position to join SEI and have not once regretted the decision. I enjoy challenging assignments with clients who empower me to be decisive. SEI truly is an organization of peers driving the business together, rather than employees being instructed of decisions made by management. I cannot forsee a scenario that leads me away from SEI (despite the many offers of employment from clients).

Cons

While the growth of SEI in other cities is evidence that the model works and not just a regional culture, it is unfortunate that I cannot get to see my peers from other cities on a more frequent basis. I get to meet with them during on-site orientation sessions and through phone/email/text, but I love the personal interaction with the consultants in my local office and wish it could be more frequent with the others.

Advice to Management

Don't ever lose sight of the founding principles of the model. This model works....for the company, the employees and their families.