Systems Evolution - Amazing Firm & Amazing People | Glassdoor

"Amazing Firm & Amazing People"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Chicago, IL

I worked at Systems Evolution full-time for more than a year

Pros

I left SEI several months ago for an opportunity that I simply couldn’t turn down. This is an amazing firm, with amazing people. One of the best career experiences I have had. *Team cohesion and collaboration- Colleagues are always willing to help each other out. No back stabbing. Everyone is working together to make the firm better, and to ensure the client experience is first class. Employees are treated with respect,...

Cons

No real cons for SEI. I had a very positive experience! Coming out of industry to consulting was difficult for me a time first, but there were lots of coworkers always willing to coach and mentor. Perhaps a formal training program/ curriculum for folks that are new to consulting could help with initial transition.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing! Maintain a rigorous hiring process, and always maintain the amazing company culture that you have created! Consider a 401K match as you continue to grow

Systems Evolution2019-07-07
  1. "Culture Driven, Collaborative and Entrepreneurial Spirited Company"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Systems Evolution full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You are treated as an owner of the company because you are! The ideas and solutions employees come up with are heard. It is hard work but the pay off is worth it.

Cons

It's clear the company is not for everyone. The interview process is the opportunity for self evaluation to ensure both parties are aligned.

Systems Evolution2019-08-16
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Systems Evolution full-time for less than a year

Pros

People: The people are the best part about this organization. A great group of people willing to help one another whether it is on a project or developing a new skill. Career Growth: You also have the opportunity to work in different sectors and different areas that interest you. Work/Life Balance: Local clients (no travel) with flexibility in terms of schedule.

Cons

Less name recognition than some of the other consulting firms

Systems Evolution2019-07-30

Discover more reviews about Systems Evolution.