Systems Technology Group Inc. - Not a place to grow yourself, Only Financial Targets | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Systems Technology Group Inc.

"Not a place to grow yourself, Only Financial Targets"

Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Chennai (India)
Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Chennai (India)

Pros

Salary Package , but at the same time not for all. You demand it you will get it.
Pool of talented employee ,
Place to learn the tech stuff , but its for freshmen

Cons

I can say many ....
1. Established in 1985 still a tire 2 company , practically it should be Tire 3 profiled company in INDIA
1. No infrastructure less PC's against total Employee
2. No Good internet Connectivity , I can say a dial up connection
the above two reason may be due to all employee are deported to client location
3. Arrogant HR and management they don't know how to guide or help people , in sort HR team is incapable of handling Employee
4. Don't know how to grow the organisation
5. Some times Market the resume of employee with false information

Advice to Management

Should Know how to treat Employee, Don't show personal attitude .
Identify talented employee who can grow up the company .

Other Employee Reviews for Systems Technology Group Inc.

1. "Excellent company to work for"

Current Employee - Big Data Engineer in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Big Data Engineer in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Systems Technology Group Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I got placed in STG in September 2016 with one of the biggest automobile client of 3 years project but suddenly after 7 months due to budget issues client released me. During that time really feared how the STG going to response but stg gave great support and with in a week I was placed by STG.
             During second project, client paid $10 lessor than my previous project but my package with STG is remains same. The management in STG is extremely supportive, knowledgeable and very professional.

Cons

Nothing to say anaything great company to work for.

"Challenging Place for Recruiting"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Troy, MI
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Troy, MI

I worked at Systems Technology Group Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Stable company with a few large clients. The benefits aren't bad and the office is centrally located in Troy, MI.

Cons

Absolutely no training. Your expected to learn by being punished when you don't know the process. Each morning includes a meeting with recruiting and sales which would be positive. This is not. The CEO runs the meeting and seems to target anyone who isn't a long term employee or Indian. He asks illegal questions like if a candidate is married, has children, etc. Unethical! If he doesn't know the laws of recruitment/employment why not hire a manager? There are 3 sales people who have been there forever and the rest are a revolving door. How can you build relationships if people leave every year? I would not recommend this company to any recruiter unless your in desperate need of a job. Even if so, take the job and keep looking!

Advice to Management

Get a recruiting and sales manager. The CEO should not be so involved. He doesn't know laws, the industry or how to treat people! Learn how to treat people so they stay. This company has a horrible reputation because it's a horrible place. At the rate they are going this will always be a mom and pop shop!