Cover image for T-Mobile

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent company to work for

Mar 22, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training and "green days" to work on training courses online, team activities for teambuilding, excellent benefits including up to a 10% yearly bonus (merit-based), tuition reimbursement, extra insurance options besides health insurance (pet insurance, free life insurance up to 1.5x yearly salary), stock purchase options and yearly stock award to each employee. One of my favorite benefits is job swaps - so long as your manager clears it, you can swap jobs with an employee from another related department for up to a couple months to gain insight and experience into what the other department does from day to day. I left my last company as it had become a bad environment, and after joining with T-Mobile I realized it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. There are very few days where I wake up not wanting to go to work, and I learn something new every day. When I come across a process I'm not familiar with, my teammates are more than happy to provide on-the-spot training, or schedule a time that works for both of us to do so. Above all, the managers set you up to succeed rather than to fail - they want you to do well, and do everything in their power to make sure you have the tools to do well.

Cons

There's some of the same political bs that any company has, but my team has two excellent managers that make work enjoyable. There are a couple personality issues within the team, as happens with any job, but overall everyone gets along. As far as training goes, there wasn't a whole ton initially (though I believe it's more due to the nature of the job - it's impossible to condense everything into a couple week training course).

180 people found this review helpful

T-Mobile Response

Associate Program Manager, Talent Attraction

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this -- we love hearing how much you love coming to work! Your words were spot on when you said your team wants you to "do well". That's exactly what we want for all of our team members! The nature of our business is constantly changing and we know how important it is to provide good benefits and equip you with the training and development you need to be successful. We're glad you're taking full advantage of all of it. As we continue to grow and evolve, so will our training and tools. If you ever feel like you're not getting enough of what you need, though, talk it over with your manager and they'll help you get back on track. Thanks again for your feedback and your dedication to T-Mobile. -- T-Mobile Careers Team

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company to work for.

Nov 1, 2022 - Government Account Executive in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Company to work for

Cons

Micro manage the sales staff

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company - Lots of Changes

Oct 24, 2022 - Sr HR Business Partner in Bellevue, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The brand is very strong at T-Mobile and the people are absolutely amazing! I loved the energy at the company and the ability to be creative in my role. The vast majority of client groups and leaders see the value in HR and were positive leaders. Diversity, inclusion and belonging are exceptional at T-Mobile. I always felt like I could be 100% myself at the company. My managers always supported work/life balance as well.

Cons

The company has gone through quite a bit of change in the last couple of years. The current senior leadership team has a different style than the previous SLT prior to the merger with Sprint. In my experience, it has not been well received by the current population and there was a noticeable shift in the culture. I don't think the SLT has been able to connect with the employees as well. But, hard to say if it was a reflection of the pandemic vs. the shift in leadership. The strategies rolled out were a bit unorganized and there was often confusion by the time it reached the general population. With the recent HR transformation, I think those who have been with the company a long time have struggled with the new model. However, I do think this is a model many companies are moving to. T-Mobile is just working through any change needed but has struggled to address some of the gaps in the current structure.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about T-Mobile.

T-Mobile Careers

Cover image for T-Mobile

At T-Mobile, you can... Revolutionize the tech industry Innovate in ways that others won't Help people with your expertise Represent...More

• #BeYou
  • Benefits
  • Careers

T-Mobile Photos

+ Add Photo
T-Mobile photo of: We know the answer is "yes."
T-Mobile photo of: Disrupt the status quo with a team that always has your back
T-Mobile photo of: 5G brings the chance to work on technology that could transform lives; smart city infrastructure, AR and VR experiences, and more
T-Mobile photo of: Ongoing and tailored training lets you be successful at every stage of your career in retail
T-Mobile photo of: Building the first nationwide 5G network
T-Mobile photo of: Our vets teach us that we're better when we're growing together
T-Mobile photo of: Help in times of crisis

T-Mobile Job Seekers Also Viewed