T-Mobile - I am a long time employee, overall I am very satisfied with my career at T-mobile. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

"I am a long time employee, overall I am very satisfied with my career at T-mobile."

Current Employee - Retail Associate Manager in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Retail Associate Manager in Irvine, CA

Pros

Great Health/Dental/Vision benefits, incredible employee phone program, employer matched 401K, opportunities for growth and professional development. Very positive Employee culture, T-mobile places a great deal of importance on values.

Cons

retail hours (lack of a set schedule), lack of payroll hours, constantly changing wireless environment, Sales staff could use a seperate in house customer service staff to help deal with Customer service issues

Other Employee Reviews for T-Mobile

1. "very friendly and professional"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, ME
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, ME

Pros

the benefits they treat there workers very well and theres alot of room for advancement within the comany also a all around great place to work

Cons

the work schedule flexuates.the call center is loud some times hards to contentrate but other than that nothing else

Advice to Management

i think the leadershp at tmobile is great they llisten to there workers ideas were all a great team would not change t

"Somewhat disjointed but overall a positive experience"

Current Employee - Marketing Producer in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Marketing Producer in Bellevue, WA

Pros

Nice environs for corporate gig. Culture exhibits youthful enthusiasm. Rumor is you can work better hours than Microsoft, but that depends on the case.

Cons

Chaotic and disorganized at times, groupthink, inefficiencies, basically the same as any big corporate outfit. They say they are "scrappy" which is both positive and negative.