T-Mobile - I am a long time employee, overall I am very satisfied with my career at T-mobile. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

"I am a long time employee, overall I am very satisfied with my career at T-mobile."

Current Employee - Retail Associate Manager in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Retail Associate Manager in Irvine, CA

Pros

Great Health/Dental/Vision benefits, incredible employee phone program, employer matched 401K, opportunities for growth and professional development. Very positive Employee culture, T-mobile places a great deal of importance on values.

Cons

retail hours (lack of a set schedule), lack of payroll hours, constantly changing wireless environment, Sales staff could use a seperate in house customer service staff to help deal with Customer service issues

Other Employee Reviews for T-Mobile

"Somewhat disjointed but overall a positive experience"

Current Employee - Marketing Producer in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Marketing Producer in Bellevue, WA

Pros

Nice environs for corporate gig. Culture exhibits youthful enthusiasm. Rumor is you can work better hours than Microsoft, but that depends on the case.

Cons

Chaotic and disorganized at times, groupthink, inefficiencies, basically the same as any big corporate outfit. They say they are "scrappy" which is both positive and negative.

"Great Benefits, horrible upper level managment"

Former Employee - Retail Store Manager in Wauwatosa, WI
    Former Employee - Retail Store Manager in Wauwatosa, WI

Pros

Great benefits, some of the best I have ever had

Cons

Customers for the most part are bad. They are usually poor credit customers, that think they are entitled to everything for free
    Directors and above are incompetent, they seem to have their positions because they know somebody. I have never seen so many with so little experience in the cellular field. What works selling bikinis doesn't work selling phones.

Advice to Management

Actually care about the entire network, not just a few cities across the country