"The BEST in Wireless!"

Current Employee - Senior Graphic Designer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

T-Mobile is a fun, vibrant place to work with top-notch perks, pay, and benefits. The company hires very carefully in order to get the best in all categories. Our CEO John Legere is second to none; he's the #1 consumer advocate in wireless and a very appreciative person of his employees. T-Mobile has won numerous "Best Place to Work" awards across the country. The company is "killin' it" in the wireless marketplace, and our soaring stock prices reflect the success.

Cons

We tend to reorganize and shift around departments more than most companies, and it unsettle and worry those employees who don't like change. However, it's in the name of efficiency and cost savings, something even successful firms like T-Mobile needs to manage.

Continue reading

T-Mobile Response

June 5, 2017T-Mobile Careers Team

First off, thank you for your decade of dedication to helping make T-Mobile a great place to work! Team members like you are the reason we are able to continuously change the industry and how we deliver for the business. Change is inevitable, especially in a large company, but our leadership teams aim to be as transparent as possible with the changes and how they impact the business. Thanks for all your support and #TeamMagenta spirit! --Your T-Mobile Careers Team

1. "Headline"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - T-Mobile Coach in Richmond, VA

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good company to work for

Cons

Can be stressful at times

2. "Expert"

Current Employee - Mobile Expert

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

T-Mobile is great all around

Discover more reviews about T-Mobile.