T-Mobile - Great pay, incentives, and team atmosphere. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

"Great pay, incentives, and team atmosphere."

Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Shawnee, KS
Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Shawnee, KS

I have been working at T-Mobile part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The pay as a part-time associate is the best I've encountered for the required amount of work. Store hours are great (10am to 8pm Monday - Saturday & 11am - 6pm on Sunday). Also, benefit package and performance/sales incentives allows employees to make extra money and win electronics often.

Cons

The company seems to be at an unstable point. Employees usually aren't informed about unfavorable news until after the changes have been set in stone.

Advice to Management

Keep employees informed of company direction. There is a thin line between keeping information internal and blindly leading on employees causing work moral to drop to unfavorable levels.

Other Employee Reviews for T-Mobile

"Sales Rep"

Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Clarkston, MI
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Clarkston, MI

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great pay if you're good at sales. Compared to other retailers like Best Buy , at T-Mobile you are actually treated like an adult. No busy work, and management doesn't expect you to go outside of your typical job responsibilities. Pay is almost double that of a big box store like Best Buy with half the work. going from Best Buy to T-Mobile was one of the best decisions I've made. Getting rewarded on sales, rather then just getting a pat on the back means a lot more money and I still get the same hourly as Best Buy plus commission on top.
    Hours are gret store is open 10 to 8 and 11 to 5 on Sundays. Management is great and employees are very helpful. Almost always get one day off on the weekends, unlike Best Buy in wich you basically kiss your personal life goodbye. In 3 years I never had a day off on the weekend unless it was requested at Best Buy. I love my new jon!

Cons

Store can get a little slow.

Advice to Management

Keep up employee development

"infecting customer computers using 4g phone"

Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Portland, OR

I have been working at T-Mobile part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

meager paycheck. nothing else really.

Cons

everything past a meager paycheck. no ethics.

Advice to Management

monitor customer service and tech staff better. you have staff somewhere sabotoging t mobile. i had 3 complaints that computers were being infected by virus plantedvia phones via tech via the net. all cases customers had been pretty steamed and not so nice but to infect their equip. that is not professionalism at all. i did not know what to say to these people we all knew that no info on this would get into the right hands. wouldn't be allowed to. we alienate too many customers. I find our terms and policies confusing