T-Mobile - Great environment as far as the building ammentatys but supervisors are insane | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

"Great environment as far as the building ammentatys but supervisors are insane"

Former Employee - Technical Support Specialist in Frisco, TX
Former Employee - Technical Support Specialist in Frisco, TX

I worked at T-Mobile full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

they have a great cafeteria with real food to eat. Pool table, Foosball and other things to relax and pass time on break or lunch

Cons

supervisors have a my way or highway attitude. They are not willing to change or adjust to the new technology solutions.

Advice to Management

Adjust to new solutions to issues

Other Employee Reviews for T-Mobile

1. "Headed in the right direction... hopfeully"

Current Employee - Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

When in doubt, claim victory - I hope the new CEO is just what we need to pull us out the last 4 years of problems. Work is fast paced and change is the only constant. Great benefits and great people.

Cons

Employees are not always given the tools they need to succeed, which affects moral. Time to get tasks accomplished could be drastically reduced if some money was spent on the right tools instead of more pm's

Advice to Management

Don't forget about covering rural america. The pop density may not be as great, but the big 3 carriers sure do have good looking maps.

"Very stressful"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Augusta, GA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Augusta, GA

I worked at T-Mobile full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good pay, benefits and incentives, onsite fitness center and cafeteria. You also get a low cost employee cellphone account. They pay you very well.

Cons

Training not thorough enough to prepare you to solve customer's problems. Trainers and assistants waste too much classroom time discussing irrelevant matters.

Advice to Management

Provide more detailed training on the different types of calls the reps will be handling. Trainers need to be more professional and not talk to the reps like they are small children.