T-Mobile - Love my job.. | Glassdoor

"Love my job.."

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Coloraboative, fun, innovative, growth opportunies, challenging.

Cons

AT&T attempt to buy put a bump in the road. Looking forward to closing the metro pcs deal and launching the iphone.

Other Employee Reviews for T-Mobile

"Project Manager II"

Current Employee - Project Manager II in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Project Manager II in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good Salary. Good benefits, and good commute.

Cons

Politics, Racial Discrimination, Exclusion, Hostile Environment and job security is contingent upon your directors preference of how much he likes you.

Example: "Off-Course employe A got laid off, his director didn't like him much and he didn't even talk to him"
    Example: "I can't have this employee his name and place of origin isn't liked by his director, he's die hard republican"
    Example: Offices with political propaganda for the GOP, Tea Party and right wing politics

In short the type of immature, lackey and out of touch management I am seeing here is crazy compared to Verizon other companies.

Example: Politics trump economics, company lost millions of dollars because one director didn't want to engage another director about open credits, 2 months later they were forced. When the manager raised this the manager was questioned for inability to understand the process but 2 months later when the credits exploded the same director quietly closed the credit without admitting he was wrong.

Company lost over 4 million subscribers in 1 year, when confronted about that the director responsible for this simply blamed the call centers for failed activity.

It is the most unaccountable environment I have seen. The person most responsible for the losses and disaster for this company is still there working.

Profanity, curses and in-humane treatment a common place here in this office. Clocks were removed, soda pulled, directors and managers treat employees like trash. Ethnic minorities are not welcomed and considered affirmative action employees. The are quickly removed but hired to maintain quota.

Advice to Management

Move the HQ to NJ.

2. "Best place to perform and grow"

Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Retail Store Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great work ethics and value

Cons

None that I can think of.