T-Mobile - Satisfying | Glassdoor

"Satisfying"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in San Antonio, TX
Former Employee - Sales Associate in San Antonio, TX

I worked at T-Mobile part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Enjoyed working here, commission structure was decent and getting to play with the latest technology was fun.

Cons

Work/Life balance not enough employees at location I was at made it hard to get things done at times.

Advice to Management

none

Other Employee Reviews for T-Mobile

"can be very stressful if you allow it to be"

Current Employee - CSR-1 in Augusta, GA
    Current Employee - CSR-1 in Augusta, GA

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time (More than a year)

Pros

OOH. which is an acronym for Out Of Here meaning you can leave work early when the center code is blue or buisness decline. my schedule allows 3 days off per week paid holidays off and other great benefits. it's easy to call in and not come to work. LOA which is leave of absence is offered after beng there for a year where your Dr. noifys the company you can't work all 40 hours for health reasons.

Cons

stress of not meeting metrics. CRT call resolution time under 6 mins, FPPH featuresper productive hour $36 per hour, IOCR customers can't call back within 48 hrs. GRE coach grade your call. My VOC customer survey

Advice to Management

stop hiring unprofessional people. understand we are not robots

"Abusive Non-Supportive Environment"

Current Employee - Financial Care Representative in Hoover, AL
    Current Employee - Financial Care Representative in Hoover, AL

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Monthly Bonus, changing schedules every 6 months

Cons

Company "promotes" growth but only the favorites are promoted, pay, training is not detailed, you are scored "voice of customer scores" by irate customers some people will score a perfect call a low score when you have done everything correct even if they listen to the call and it's a great call it still counts against you., they focus on customer service but really they want us to tell the customer nicely that they can not have what they want. Company does not have a disciplinary policy if you have a call that was scored down and they feel like the call was not the best you will be let go regardless if it is your first time or not. Company screwed my last check and basically told me that for the amount it was I should not worry about it.

Advice to Management

Be fair. Be consistent and understanding