T-Mobile - Great group of guys that I worked with. Taught me a lot | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

"Great group of guys that I worked with. Taught me a lot"

Former Employee - Small Business Sales Representative in Tempe, AZ
Former Employee - Small Business Sales Representative in Tempe, AZ

I worked at T-Mobile full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I think that t-mobile has great vision on where they are going and are aggressinvely moving to hit there next goal objective

Cons

Working with a manager that is not qualified to be a manger and cannot give support to the team. Makes it hard to grow

Advice to Management

I think what you are doing is good but i think that you should focus on how to help the employee better and put more money in their pockets rather than hurt them by taking employee incentives away like the free or reduced phone program etc...

Other Employee Reviews for T-Mobile

1. "Good Experience"

Former Employee - Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at T-Mobile full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Positive Work Environment, People, Culture, Experience. Great for an entry-level sales candidate.

Cons

Some managers are unprofessional and are not fit for the job.

Advice to Management

Assist employees looking to get into a management position. Mentor them and mostly lead by example.

"Corporate America, Retail America"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager
    Former Employee - Marketing Manager

I worked at T-Mobile full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The company is finally moving in the right direction by restructuring and re-evaluating the way they do business. But they are also shaking up the wireless industry as the underdog challenger in the marketplace. This can be exciting. And there's a chance to be a part of it.
    T-Mobile does have good benefits, which one can expect from a large employer

Cons

B/c they are the challenger and changing the game in wireless, there is a lot of work happening at warp speed and at the last minute often without much analysis or planning. This makes for a lot of hurry up and scramble action. There are also several layers of management to go through, and they may not remember your name if you're not in a leadership role, an aggressive type A, or simply a kiss-up. So it can be difficult at times to have your voice and your ideas heard without the right connections. Teams often work in silos and may repeat the mantra, "that's not my job", when it comes to working cross-functionally on projects.

Advice to Management

Listen and invest in your people (from top to bottom) and they will happily return the results. Don't just provide lip service, take employee surveys and promise change.