T-Mobile - Absolutely a great place to work | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for T-Mobile

"Absolutely a great place to work"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Allentown, PA
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Allentown, PA

I have been working at T-Mobile full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Benefits were great, Management was outstanding, very wonderful place the diversity, challenge, and overall customers were fantastic. When my husband was sick T mobile has gone above and beyond to make my schedule meet his hospital appointments they have helped me get FLMA to tend to my husbands needs, And even had taken my husband which was dying to lunch. The management was understanding, I loved T mobile and had to move to Lancaster after he passed away. Great place to work

Cons

None was a great place to work

Advice to Management

Excellent place to work was great wish I was still there.

Other Employee Reviews for T-Mobile

1. "Northwest flair with a corporate strangle"

Former Employee - Sales in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Sales in Bellevue, WA

I worked at T-Mobile full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great team members, facilities were outstanding, great benefits, employees were intelligent and cared. (Corporate, not a retail store)

Cons

Sales Management was absolutely cut throat. Corporate rewarded managers based purely on numbers, even if those numbers looked shady.. Went through a company wide reorganization, which left an extremely foul taste in most employees mouth. Immediately understood how little corporate culture cared about the "individual"

Advice to Management

Advice to sales management: Interview other employees if you are looking for superstars to promote, going SOLELY off of an employees numbers might help short term, but when all one looks at are numbers, one obviously doesn't understand the short cuts and tricks of putting up huge numbers (that falter quickly or are literally scammed into the system). With that being said, corporate is corporate, and I was burnt out very quickly in that atmosphere.

2. "Very flexible schedule with great pay incentives. Great networking opportunities"

Former Employee - Retail Sales Representative in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Retail Sales Representative in New York, NY

I worked at T-Mobile part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

tuition reimbursement; quota bonuses and gifts; paid vacation; flexible schedule; great career growth opportunites

Cons

Not enough concentration on employee career paths; training and development not consistent to flourish.

Advice to Management

Breakdown of communication and development must be made more of company focus.