KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Overall, amazing benefits, good pay and room to grow with the company.

Jan 29, 2014 - Retail Store Manager in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Time off, pay incentives, discounts on plan, health care, etc. you get paid a good salary and can maintain a work life balance. The company is going in the right direction as well with the uncarrier model and will continue to be a step ahead. Great CEO.

Cons

Out dated systems and frustrating commission set up that doesn't match real life goals. Reporting is never accurate. Can be a bit of a boys club as a lot of managers and DMs are friends outside of work which can cause conflict of interest.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome company

Jul 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was a great place to work at!

Cons

Different schedules every few months

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place and people

Sep 28, 2022 - Solutions Engineer in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The environment at T-Mobile is amazing. As long you understand the meaning behind their vision and mission, you will fit right in. There are many opportunities to learn as well as show your skillset. Good balance between work and play.

Cons

Due to the circumstances of COVID, there weren't many team-building events during my employment here.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about T-Mobile.

T-Mobile Careers

Cover image for T-Mobile

At T-Mobile, you can... Revolutionize the tech industry Innovate in ways that others won't Help people with your expertise Represent...More

• #BeYou
  • Benefits
  • Careers

T-Mobile Photos

+ Add Photo
T-Mobile photo of: We know the answer is "yes."
T-Mobile photo of: Disrupt the status quo with a team that always has your back
T-Mobile photo of: 5G brings the chance to work on technology that could transform lives; smart city infrastructure, AR and VR experiences, and more
T-Mobile photo of: Ongoing and tailored training lets you be successful at every stage of your career in retail
T-Mobile photo of: Building the first nationwide 5G network
T-Mobile photo of: Our vets teach us that we're better when we're growing together
T-Mobile photo of: Help in times of crisis

T-Mobile Job Seekers Also Viewed