KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Company Culture

Mar 10, 2014 - Senior Engineer in Bellevue, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Relatively Small company but close knit

Cons

Slow growth - Slow revenue

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Fantastic Company

Oct 28, 2021 - Mobile Expert in Oklahoma City, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing benefits, opportunities, and people. Great pay and multiple career paths.

Cons

None I can think of!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent company to work for

Mar 22, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training and "green days" to work on training courses online, team activities for teambuilding, excellent benefits including up to a 10% yearly bonus (merit-based), tuition reimbursement, extra insurance options besides health insurance (pet insurance, free life insurance up to 1.5x yearly salary), stock purchase options and yearly stock award to each employee. One of my favorite benefits is job swaps - so long as your manager clears it, you can swap jobs with an employee from another related department for up to a couple months to gain insight and experience into what the other department does from day to day. I left my last company as it had become a bad environment, and after joining with T-Mobile I realized it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. There are very few days where I wake up not wanting to go to work, and I learn something new every day. When I come across a process I'm not familiar with, my teammates are more than happy to provide on-the-spot training, or schedule a time that works for both of us to do so. Above all, the managers set you up to succeed rather than to fail - they want you to do well, and do everything in their power to make sure you have the tools to do well.

Cons

There's some of the same political bs that any company has, but my team has two excellent managers that make work enjoyable. There are a couple personality issues within the team, as happens with any job, but overall everyone gets along. As far as training goes, there wasn't a whole ton initially (though I believe it's more due to the nature of the job - it's impossible to condense everything into a couple week training course).

180 people found this review helpful

T-Mobile Response

Associate Program Manager, Talent Attraction

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this -- we love hearing how much you love coming to work! Your words were spot on when you said your team wants you to "do well". That's exactly what we want for all of our team members! The nature of our business is constantly changing and we know how important it is to provide good benefits and equip you with the training and development you need to be successful. We're glad you're taking full advantage of all of it. As we continue to grow and evolve, so will our training and tools. If you ever feel like you're not getting enough of what you need, though, talk it over with your manager and they'll help you get back on track. Thanks again for your feedback and your dedication to T-Mobile. -- T-Mobile Careers Team

Discover more reviews about T-Mobile.