KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Better than most people think

Jul 6, 2022 - SMB Account Executive in Brookfield, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay Culture Independence Health insurance Life Balance

Cons

I really don't have any cons

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Sprint to T-Mobile

Jul 9, 2022 - Assistant Store Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay Commission Management Diversity Work environment

Cons

Work-life balance was lacking Pushing sales 3rd party stores give corporate stores a bad name

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent company to work for

Mar 22, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training and "green days" to work on training courses online, team activities for teambuilding, excellent benefits including up to a 10% yearly bonus (merit-based), tuition reimbursement, extra insurance options besides health insurance (pet insurance, free life insurance up to 1.5x yearly salary), stock purchase options and yearly stock award to each employee. One of my favorite benefits is job swaps - so long as your manager clears it, you can swap jobs with an employee from another related department for up to a couple months to gain insight and experience into what the other department does from day to day. I left my last company as it had become a bad environment, and after joining with T-Mobile I realized it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. There are very few days where I wake up not wanting to go to work, and I learn something new every day. When I come across a process I'm not familiar with, my teammates are more than happy to provide on-the-spot training, or schedule a time that works for both of us to do so. Above all, the managers set you up to succeed rather than to fail - they want you to do well, and do everything in their power to make sure you have the tools to do well.

Cons

There's some of the same political bs that any company has, but my team has two excellent managers that make work enjoyable. There are a couple personality issues within the team, as happens with any job, but overall everyone gets along. As far as training goes, there wasn't a whole ton initially (though I believe it's more due to the nature of the job - it's impossible to condense everything into a couple week training course).

180 people found this review helpful

T-Mobile Response

Associate Program Manager, Talent Attraction

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this -- we love hearing how much you love coming to work! Your words were spot on when you said your team wants you to "do well". That's exactly what we want for all of our team members! The nature of our business is constantly changing and we know how important it is to provide good benefits and equip you with the training and development you need to be successful. We're glad you're taking full advantage of all of it. As we continue to grow and evolve, so will our training and tools. If you ever feel like you're not getting enough of what you need, though, talk it over with your manager and they'll help you get back on track. Thanks again for your feedback and your dedication to T-Mobile. -- T-Mobile Careers Team

Discover more reviews about T-Mobile.

T-Mobile Photos

+ Add Photo
T-Mobile photo of: We know the answer is "yes."
T-Mobile photo of: Disrupt the status quo with a team that always has your back
T-Mobile photo of: 5G brings the chance to work on technology that could transform lives; smart city infrastructure, AR and VR experiences, and more
T-Mobile photo of: Ongoing and tailored training lets you be successful at every stage of your career in retail
T-Mobile photo of: Building the first nationwide 5G network
T-Mobile photo of: Our vets teach us that we're better when we're growing together
T-Mobile photo of: Help in times of crisis