T. Rowe Price - Good starting place | Glassdoor

"Good starting place"

Current Employee - FIS
Current Employee - FIS

I have been working at T. Rowe Price full-time (More than a year)

Pros

401K, stock plan, training, focus on development, good place to learn the business.

Cons

Pay- hard to keep up with cost of living expenses. Many people have to live at home. Continued need to absorb more and more work as people move and roles are left open or not filled. This leads to job disatisfaction at many levels and impacts many. Directive leadership style in some areas is in conflict with company's overall collaborative environment and can be seen even by first year associates.

Advice to Management

Are there other places to save money than on human capital? Seems like that is where we would like to invest. Encourage the right engagement from our business leads. They set the direction and standard for our business. Determine if they are the right people and if they truly align with all of our core values and ultimately the vision that this company was built on. Finally, do they believe the employees are the most valuable resource and are they willing to invest in that and make us feel that way from the top down? Is a rotation needed?

Other Employee Reviews for T. Rowe Price