TA Digital - Now known as TA Digital: Avoid this company at all costs | Glassdoor

"Now known as TA Digital: Avoid this company at all costs"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

I worked at TA Digital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

None. This company Sucks: Wants to be a World Class Company but has Third World Country Management

Cons

Cons* as in SCAM! They're now called TA Digital with a skeleton staff; everybody works in India now. They'll advertise REMOTE positions with 20% travel. But it's more than 50% travel, while you (the developer) have to sell the project to their clients while the Manager gets to work remote. And they'll squabble over travel expenses. The salary they pay you is not enough to cover travel, development and doing the... Sales Representative's job.

TA Digital2018-12-08

"Up and Coming Agency"

Current Employee - Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at TA Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

- TA has been growing like crazy over the last 3 years by spinning up full agency capabilities like UX, Strategy, Analytics, Data Science, Personalization and SEO Optimization. - Working here truly feels like a family, cliches apart I absolutely love it. - Very competitive salaries.

Cons

Fast scaling means some growing pains in HR and Operations, but I see daily changes and commitment from the leadership team.

Advice to Management

Better benefits.

TA Digital2019-05-05
  2. "TA Digital"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at TA Digital full-time

Pros

On time payment medical health

Cons

not much growth, no trainings,

TA Digital2019-07-09

Discover more reviews about TA Digital.