TA Digital - Fake company hiring fake experience people | Glassdoor

"Fake company hiring fake experience people"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Hyderābād

I worked at TA Digital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Do you have fake experience? Is your fake experience listed as fake by government at ListCompaniesSOROCBangalore_26092017 at mca gov address, ex: Pacsuntech Solutions, Milestone Outsourcing etc, then this is the right company for you to join. Their background verification is worst that they select fake people and they terminate people with proper experience.

Cons

Fake experience people has bright future here.

TA Digital2018-12-12

"Excellent Growth Opportinities!"

I have been working at TA Digital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at TA digital honestly gives you the opportunity to make a difference at a company. I’ve by far gained more knowledge, experience, personal and professional growth working here than I have in any of my previous roles. Management ALWAYS recognizes those who put in the time, energy and effort. Your opinions are heard no matter which position you're in (there's absolutely no discrimination). Key metrics are... tracked closely and reported, this ensures transparency within the organization. Some reasons why this is a great place to work : * Talented and devoted staff * Fun company events & frequent group dinner/lunch events. * Casual dress code * Promising growth

Cons

TA Digital is a mid sized company that is growing rapidly - you have to be open to change and constructive feedback. The company is completely AI driven; our technologies and processes are always evolving to help better support our growth - it’s what keeps us on the cutting edge! But, if you have trouble adapting to change you may struggle here. Additionally, accountability is a must - we track our goals diligently... to see if we're on track or off track. There's no flying under the radar!

Advice to Management

To ensure good hiring, please conduct a culture fit analysis (psychometrics test etc..) as part of the interview process. We're investing a lot of our money and time into hiring functional folks (non-billable resources); it is critical to evaluate if the candidate would be an ideal match for our needs (in terms of both job skills and personality).

TA Digital2019-01-17
  2. "TA Digital"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at TA Digital full-time

Pros

On time payment medical health

Cons

not much growth, no trainings,

TA Digital2019-07-09

Discover more reviews about TA Digital.