TASC - Excellent, loyal company. | Glassdoor

"Excellent, loyal company."

Former Employee - Computer Systems Analyst in San Antonio, TX
Former Employee - Computer Systems Analyst in San Antonio, TX

I worked at TASC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Despite being tied to several Federal contracts, my company was one of the most open and LOYAL companies I have yet to work with. Our leadership broke their backs in order to ensure we were taken care of, and had no worries, finding positions for many of the people in order to keep them at TASC. Had I not had such an enormous career advancement with another company, I would have singularly chose TASC, Inc. to "grow roots" with!!

Cons

Not so much a con, but more of an informational comment: We were side-by-side with the customer at the sites we were working at, thus we were mandated to be on our "best" behavior (and appearance)! If you're looking for a more relaxed environment with shorts and t-shirts, they may not be you.

Advice to Management

No advice. The management at this company ushered me into the government contracting world, and I had NO complaints!

Other Employee Reviews for TASC

1. "TASC takes care of you - kind of"

I have been working at TASC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management looks out for the employees, always willing to lend advice, support continuing education/training. Up to $10K/year in education benefits. Smart, competent coworkers. Good incentives for doing a "good job".

Cons

Benefits just decreased. Being a government contractor, sometimes you don't have a say in where you go, but TASC does find a spot for you.

2. "Needs new direction"

I worked at TASC full-time

Pros

Interesting work. Some smart co-workers.

Cons

Continuing benefit degradation. The legacy Northrop Grumman pension was immediately dropped and replaced with profit sharing. The profit sharing percentage was then reduced. Medical benefits and 401K match reduced.

Advice to Management

Listen to your lower level employees.