TASC - Great company that invests in its employees. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TASC

"Great company that invests in its employees."

Current Employee - Section Manager in Sierra Vista, AZ
Current Employee - Section Manager in Sierra Vista, AZ

I have been working at TASC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Employee centric. Opportunities to explore new and emerging technologies. Able to work under limited supervision. Salary and benefit package above average for the area.

Cons

Depending on the area/contract there is limited room for advancement. Highly dependent on Federal government funding. When government funding is reduced so is the workforce.

Advice to Management

Create formal employee grooming programs and ensure that sectors outside of the capitol region get the access and support needed for it to succeed.

Other Employee Reviews for TASC

"Excellent, loyal company."

Former Employee - Computer Systems Analyst in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Computer Systems Analyst in San Antonio, TX

I worked at TASC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Despite being tied to several Federal contracts, my company was one of the most open and LOYAL companies I have yet to work with. Our leadership broke their backs in order to ensure we were taken care of, and had no worries, finding positions for many of the people in order to keep them at TASC. Had I not had such an enormous career advancement with another company, I would have singularly chose TASC, Inc. to "grow roots" with!!

Cons

Not so much a con, but more of an informational comment: We were side-by-side with the customer at the sites we were working at, thus we were mandated to be on our "best" behavior (and appearance)! If you're looking for a more relaxed environment with shorts and t-shirts, they may not be you.

Advice to Management

No advice. The management at this company ushered me into the government contracting world, and I had NO complaints!

2. "TASC takes care of you - kind of"

I have been working at TASC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management looks out for the employees, always willing to lend advice, support continuing education/training. Up to $10K/year in education benefits. Smart, competent coworkers. Good incentives for doing a "good job".

Cons

Benefits just decreased. Being a government contractor, sometimes you don't have a say in where you go, but TASC does find a spot for you.