TASC - Property Administrator | Glassdoor

"Property Administrator"

Former Employee - Property Administrator in Falls Church, VA
Former Employee - Property Administrator in Falls Church, VA

I worked at TASC full-time

Pros

Government polices slows down the process in accomplishing missions.

Cons

Good management with a willingness to listen to down line employees.

Advice to Management

Listen to your downline

Other Employee Reviews for TASC

"Worst Work Experience I've Ever Had."

Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Fort Huachuca, AZ
    Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Fort Huachuca, AZ

I worked at TASC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fairly easy to get hired.

Cons

At TASC by far I witnessed and experieced the worst abuses in my career.

I worked under in an extremely toxic enviroment. I struggled to understand directions supervisors because many of them had very weak reading and writing skills, communication skills. Some of them could not touch type.

Employee abuse was on clear display, employees would often get yelled at in front of higher ups such as Project Managers. That's why no one ever went to HR, the abuse was so blatant that it was clear it was implicitly allowed.

There was 100% turnover within 6 months of me working there.

I strongly recommend to anyone to not work at Ft. Huachuca and especially not to work at TASC in Ft. Huachuca unless you are generously compinsated because you will experience to some degree this garbage. Don't even consider a job at TASC or Ft. Huachcua at all if you are just starting your career.

Advice to Management

I don't have any. It was clear from my experience they are not involved in managing their Ft. Huachuca contract and have left the mid managers that are their locally to their own devices.

"Weathervaning"

Current Employee - Section Manager in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Section Manager in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at TASC full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great cadre of employees who are extremely bright, ambitious and resourceful. Most of the staff I work with in Chantilly other Northern VA and Washington DC area would shine in any company they are that versatile.

Cons

Despite a huge all management offsite just over two years ago we've been slow to identify what our core competences are and what the organizational construct will be to manage new business sales and associated business acquisition cycle that harmonizes with both corporate HQ and dispersed TASC which will ultimately interface with the customer and execute the work. Strategy and tactics for capture & pursuit is not shared well nor in a timely manner leading to suboptimal PWin rates

Advice to Management

December 2013 overhead cuts was a ballsy but overdue move. We lost a lot of good people we can no longer carry on overhead but the cuts sent shudders across whole company consuming precious time and commitment. Now we need to do everything we can to keep remaining team poised to collaborate and help us win & grow. Too many 3 letter customer support staff hide behind their 3 letter firewalls avoiding collaboration with other TASC entities who need support.