TCI Business Capital - Great place to work!! | Glassdoor

"Great place to work!!"

I have been working at TCI Business Capital full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been an employee with TCI Business Capital for over 5 years. I feel lucky to work for a company that has such a great “Work Hard-Play Hard” attitude. TCI is a growing company and I am proud to be a part of that growth. The Management Team does a good job in attributing and rewarding TCI’s success to the efforts of the employees. I feel recognized for my opinions and ideas and enjoy the people that I work with.

Cons

This is more of a positive than a negative, but with growth comes the growing pains. Adapting, changing procedures, etc. Although these items can be challenging I feel that we have enough strong leadership and experience to face those challenges head on.

Aug 15, 2017 – Human Resources Generalist

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is great to hear that you feel heard and recognized here at TCI – it is our goal to make every employee know that their suggestions and... More

Other Employee Reviews for TCI Business Capital

1. "great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN

I have been working at TCI Business Capital full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great support system. Staff generally cares for each other and works hard to accomplish goals together.
    - Open door of communication. It is easy to communicate with most management on issues, problems or areas of concern.
    - Management encourages taking time to breathe. Breaks are encouraged. Time off is also supported and generous.
    - Early outs on most holiday weekends and in the summer.
    - There is always food! Management provides food on many occasions and staff will celebrate birthdays with treats.
    - Great benefits: profit sharing, health insurance, dental, and vision care.

Cons

- It can be stressful. Deadlines and client requests can be difficult to manage. You cannot make everyone happy.
    - It can be difficult to move up. Changes tend to be lateral movement.

Advice to Management

Continue to encourage staff. It can be difficult dealing with deadlines and tough clients. Your support does not go unnoticed.

Aug 15, 2017 – Human Resources Generalist

Thank you for your feedback on TCI Business Capital. At TCI we are committed to fostering a respectful, collaborative and friendly environment. Thank you for your advice to management and for... More

2. "Disappointing"

Former Employee - Operations in Burnsville, MN
    Former Employee - Operations in Burnsville, MN

I worked at TCI Business Capital full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Some of the employees are nice to work with. They always bring in food for everyone but sometimes just a note saying great job is all that is necessary. They have fun things to do like ping pong and exercise equipment. They even have a tanning bed. Have great hoilday party's that are lots of fun.

Cons

If your not part of the selected ones your job is always under the microscope and if the selected golden ones want you out they will find a way to let you go.

Advice to Management

Get your head out of the clouds and see how little your selected group really works and how much they are really just socializing. There is a lot that do the work and they take the credit for it. You need people who care about the company not just themselves. Maybe less food and more input from others that is anonymous you might be surprised at what you find out if they are willing to tell you the truth.

Aug 15, 2017 – Human Resources Generalist

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry that your time at TCI did not match our intentions of being a great place to work. Our senior leadership and management are... More