TCIM Services - This is the most uncareing place i have ever worked. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TCIM Services

"This is the most uncareing place i have ever worked."

Current Employee - WF Analyst
Current Employee - WF Analyst

Pros

easy jobs sitting not physically hard. I love the work i do but its a hard place to work.

Cons

VERY STRESSFUL!!!! managment lies to you about everything only negative feedback is recived never any positive they will fire u at the drop of a hat.

Advice to Management

listen to other staff members about whats going on stop telling everyone what they want to hear and just tell the truth. Give jobs based on performance and experance not on who they know. listen to some of the little people we know somethings too.

Other Employee Reviews for TCIM Services

1. "Good employer for students; otherwise, not so much."

Pros

Flexible schedules, ability to obtain time off was also pretty easy. Also, it's not physically demanding job so if you're looking to be sitting all day, this is the job for you.

Cons

The facility itself is not very well maintained. The personal appearance of many of the people employed there is very questionable. Be prepared to be emotionally compromised with many of the rude people that you call. Not enough break time for a job that requires someone to be mentally tough.

Advice to Management

Be equal in treating people; not because they're your friends outside of work doesn't mean you can offer opportunities for advancement only to them.

2. "Acceptable if you can find a non-sales position"

Former Employee - Service Representative in Tulsa, OK
    Former Employee - Service Representative in Tulsa, OK

I worked at TCIM Services part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My department had flexible scheduling available with part time hours, which is what I needed. It also did not have sales tasks, which was superb. I loathe telemarketing positions, and this was not that.

Cons

My department was downsized and I believe it was the only one worth working for. There was no comparable position available in my schedule, so at least I was able to get unemployment. I believe the company has completely changed since then and only hires for telemarketing positions.

Advice to Management

I advise that management foster a better community and workplace. There was no cohesion, no feeling of belonging, no "corporate culture" of any kind. I went to work and then I went home. It was nothing spectacular or memorable, and I don't even remember my managers. Be memorable, but in a good way.