TCU - TCU is great for student or professional employees! You really can become a part of the horn frog family! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TCU

"TCU is great for student or professional employees! You really can become a part of the horn frog family!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Pros

It was my experience that my superiors treated me with courtesy and respect, even though they were my boss or the director of of a department. There is more of a family atmosphere.

Cons

While the school is working on their cultural diversity, it is still a majority of upper class Caucasian students. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it can become a bit of a speed bump when talking about cultural acceptant.

Advice to Management

Please keep allowing students to start new organizations, and let them take on more and more leadership roles. It was one of the ways that I learned the most about myself, and I was able to give back to my school.

Other Employee Reviews for TCU

1. "Very rewarding"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Pros

Got to know great people who could help with networking and learning opportunities and enjoyed working with people so often.

Cons

Working in an academic setting is very enjoyable, I really didn't find any cons to working here and would recommend it to anyone.

Advice to Management

Really enjoyed working here, everything is very well-managed and organized. All employees are of good quality and enjoy what they do.

2. "good job, decent pay"

Current Employee - Writing Associate in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Writing Associate in Fort Worth, TX

Pros

Decent pay, good experience as an educator, great managers and the potential to work a lot of hours. You get out of the job what you put in.

Cons

This program is apparently being shut down, so I don't know if it will be replaced by a similar program.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to not close the program, since it has always seemed to be helpful for students.