TD Ameritrade - Great company that invests in it’s employees professional and personal growth. | Glassdoor
Pros
Cons
  • "Work place was a call center so time was micro managed" (in 39 reviews)

• "It would be nice if they did that, but because they are so flexible with keeping a good work life balance this isn’t really an issue" (in 16 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great company that invests in it’s employees professional and personal growth."

Current Employee - Retail Trading Specialist in Omaha, NE
Current Employee - Retail Trading Specialist in Omaha, NE

I have been working at TD Ameritrade full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

They place a great emphasis on what you can do and not as much on where you went to school. Paid study time to go through your initial licensing as well as additional paid time for studying outside of work if a promotion requires any additional licensing. Matching 401k, generous paid time off, profit sharing and from what I hear decent health insurance (I get insurance through my partner). They are inclusive and have a good set of values that are demonstrated through how they treat their employees.

Cons

We offer great benefits however I’d love to see us work towards more progressive benefits such as a better paternity leave benefit. As well we should offer a better transition back to work after maternity leave including part time return for women to help encourage increasing women in our industry.

Advice to Management

We stand by our value proposition that we offer a higher quality of our products and services over the cheapest rates. Make sure that we are properly investing in our technology so that we are able to deliver to clients a platform and trading experience that is never interrupted or delayed and that is flawless and exceeds their yet to be known expectations.

TD Ameritrade Response

Apr 6, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback!
We are glad to hear that you support the company’s philosophy on diversity and inclusion, and that you share our passion in regards to the value that it... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Investor Services"

I have been working at TD Ameritrade full-time

Pros

good support structure, lots of internal growth

Cons

computer systems leave a lot to be desired

"TD Ameritrade"

Former Employee - Senior Network Engineer in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Senior Network Engineer in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at TD Ameritrade full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

They have very good benefits.

Cons

No IT presence in St Louis, MO

Discover more reviews about TD Ameritrade.