KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Contractor

Database Developer

Mar 15, 2019 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work and life balance

Cons

Process is a bit slow

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Best Company Culture

Sep 29, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Innovative and Compassionate Culture People Matter

Cons

A little too risk avoidance

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Sometimes stressful but good overall

Jun 16, 2022 - Licensed Broker - Registered Representative in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

For almost 2 years I have worked for TDA in client services in Omaha, NE. All of the coworkers on my teams have been very kind and helpful. All of the managers I've had have been fair, supportive, and clear about their expectations.

Cons

The first year of working at TD Ameritrade as a registered rep was incredibly stressful. Part of it is that it's difficult to learn that much information in a short period of time. Another issue is the difficulty of meeting expectations for call times and having good customer reviews. When I first started I had trouble keeping my call time down because I didn't know enough to solve issues quickly. The issue I had with call reviews and sometimes still have is that most people are nice and will leave good reviews but there are occasionally vindictive people will give you a negative review simply because of things that are out of your control such as how much time they spent on hold before they were able to reach you and times when you had to tell them no because of company policy and they held it against you because you told them what they didn't want to hear.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about TD Ameritrade.

TD Ameritrade Careers

Cover image for TD Ameritrade

What makes TD Ameritrade different? Our purpose — transforming lives and investing for the better — is more than a catchphrase. It’s who...More

• Career Areas
  • Benefits
  • Diversity
  • Client Services

TD Ameritrade Photos

+ Add Photo
TD Ameritrade photo of: A look inside TD Ameritrade
TD Ameritrade photo of: Keeping active helps us deliver better products and services to our clients. #WhereIWork
TD Ameritrade photo of: We can beat the 3pm slump with a quick game! #WhereIWork
TD Ameritrade photo of: TD Ameritrade