KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Correspondence review

May 18, 2022 - Correspondence Review Principal in Southlake, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place, plenty of overtime, great benefits, good managers.

Cons

Teams can feel understaffed at times

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent start to a career on finance and stock market

Jun 25, 2022 - Financial Services Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

pay bumps, many avenues to move up in, excellent training, quarterly team outings, and lisencing paid for

Cons

customer service can be taxing mentally, lots of learning on the job, only 2 15min breaks (paid) and 30min lunch (not paid), sometimes hard to get definite answers

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Sometimes stressful but good overall

Jun 16, 2022 - Licensed Broker - Registered Representative in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

For almost 2 years I have worked for TDA in client services in Omaha, NE. All of the coworkers on my teams have been very kind and helpful. All of the managers I've had have been fair, supportive, and clear about their expectations.

Cons

The first year of working at TD Ameritrade as a registered rep was incredibly stressful. Part of it is that it's difficult to learn that much information in a short period of time. Another issue is the difficulty of meeting expectations for call times and having good customer reviews. When I first started I had trouble keeping my call time down because I didn't know enough to solve issues quickly. The issue I had with call reviews and sometimes still have is that most people are nice and will leave good reviews but there are occasionally vindictive people will give you a negative review simply because of things that are out of your control such as how much time they spent on hold before they were able to reach you and times when you had to tell them no because of company policy and they held it against you because you told them what they didn't want to hear.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about TD Ameritrade.

TD Ameritrade Photos

+ Add Photo
TD Ameritrade photo of: A look inside TD Ameritrade
TD Ameritrade photo of: Keeping active helps us deliver better products and services to our clients. #WhereIWork
TD Ameritrade photo of: We can beat the 3pm slump with a quick game! #WhereIWork
TD Ameritrade photo of: TD Ameritrade