- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★
Former InternAug 11, 2015 - Intern in Omaha, NERecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people at TD Ameritrade are so friendly and helpful. My internship was incredibly interesting and I got the chance to work in numerous areas.
Pay was decent for a college intern, but my only problem was that the atmosphere was too laid back for me.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 20, 2022 - Executive Assistant in Southlake, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company benefits and perks
No cons good company overall
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 30, 2022 - Financial Services Representative in Houston, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- understanding managers and team mates, are down to help. If they like you they give you advancement tips or opportunities to connect to specialist position - Benefits are great for what you pay, PTO is ok (12 PTO, 10 Sick days) depending on manager they can be cool or not about taking sick days, - Good support structure (traders, legal processing teams, back office connectivity.)
- With TDA and Charles Schwab merger things are a little rusty internally. The tools and processes Charles Schwab has seems a bit out dated, and the security methods used are a nuance. - Seems like tech wise TDA is going backwards with integration - Salaries and increases in pay have been frozen this year despite record profits or revenue in each quarter.